Let's change the world one act of kindness at a time...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sharing Extra Coupons

I love to share my extra coupons with fellow shoppers. It always comes as a big surprise to them and yet it is such a simple thing to do.

When I am at a store and I have an extra coupon (which I always try to have), I simply turn to someone that is getting ready to check out and I ask them if they would like to have a coupon. They are always thrilled!

Coupons that are a standard percentage off are the easiest to give someone. Whenever I go to Michaels, AC Moore or JoAnns, I always print extra coupons. (You can visit my other blog for some of these if you need some). Sometimes, if I see that I have a specific coupon for one of the items in someone else's cart, I will offer it to them as well.

It is a wonderful way to spread some kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment