Let's change the world one act of kindness at a time...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

What Inspired Me?

I have always been involved in organizing activities focussed on helping others in need. I always pick a name from the tree for needy children At Christmas time. I always drop money into the kettle. I have brought my daughter up to always thank the people who "ring the bell". For years I organized the "Adopt a Family" efforts at work (through the Salvation Army).

Recently, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Michael Chase "The Kindness Guy" from The Kindness Center. He has inspired me to a whole new level! His philosophy of performing spontaneous acts of kindness makes so much sense! If you don't believe me, try it some time. It is one of the most rewarding feelings you may ever experience.

I hope you will join me on making the world a better place by spreading kindness one "act of kindness at a time".

No comments:

Post a Comment